Time to feed those poor hungry dragons… Feeding event is all about spending food to train your dragons! This is a minor event that comes around only once or twice per season so we need to make the most out of it while it lasts. The event lasts for 5 days and will start on wednesday around 2:00 PST.
How to score event points
As the name suggests, event points can be earned by spending food to train your dragons, or feeding the dragon on your dragon perch. You will earn points individually. All of the scores combined determine the teams rank in this event.
Every 10 food spent on training your dragon is worth 1 event point
How to prepare for this event
- Well obviously, stop training your dragons untill event starts
- Fly out as often as you can to gain XP for your dragons (See our tips HERE)
- Stop collecting food from your farms, they act as a backup storage so you want them full
- Put an expert dragon on your dragon perch, they need more food
- Try to be online when event starts and feed as many dragons as you can because people will rob you blind if you blink!
Protect your resources
During this event every player will be out hunting for food. It’s not uncommon to have food shortages so make sure you do anything you can to protect your food
- Boost your base to make it harder for attackers to defeat you
- Place your food farms all the way at the back of your base so the attacker has to get past all your defenses first
- Defend your teammates bases as they will protect yours
- Don’t go offline with a full storage but give the food you have left to a teammate who can use it
During the event:
Follow these steps to train your dragons and earn as many event points as possible:
- First train the dragons on your roster. These are the dragons you fly with the most so they need to be strong
- Feed the dragon on your dragon perch every 15 minutes
- Then train the dragons in your dragons den
- Hunt for more food while gaining XP for your dragons
- Going offline? Transfer your food to your teammates. It will get stolen anyway
During Feeding Event your team will be of vital importance. How well you work together determines your success in this event. This means: Hunt together and share your food with teammates in need. They will do the same for you when you are out of resourses and this way everybody benefits!
Liked this post? Simply click on the heart to let us know!